- Free access to a private cloud instance for research experiments (NOT production systems).
- EC2 interface and S3 storage
- Web based administration
- Predefined images and templates for automatic setup
- Root access using a personal SSH key
- Images for quick and automatic Grid Engine, Hadoop or workflows deployments
- Automatic HTTP proxy to your virtual machines
- Persistent shared directory
- CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and Fedora images ready for use
- Specialized images for Next Generation Sequencing, Proteomics, Imaging, etc.
- Galaxy images configured with GUGGO toolshed
- Create your own VMs or templates
With Xgrid, one click from a:
- Hadoop cluster
- Sun Grid engine cluster
- CHEF cookbook installation
- Workflow orchestrator (ManBand)
You have to DELETE (not shutdown) your Virtual Machine when you’ve done with it. Each machine in running / off status take resources that could be use by other Genocloud users.